Welcome to episode 10 of "Optimal - The Podcast". In this episode of Optimal, we’re diving into Menopause.
With menopause, it’s important to understand the changes women’s bodies will be going through-- and what they should expect when the process begins.
So be sure to check out this week’s episode as Dr. Weatherby and Beth Ellen dive into the causes and effects of menopause, the different menopause phases, and how doctors can treat and alleviate symptoms.
- (3:39) The Conversation about Menopause
- (18:00) The Mediterranean Diet Pyramid
- (31:02) AMA Question #1 - Low Cholesterol
- (35:27) AMA Question #2 - High Ferritin, Low Iron and phlebotomy
- (37:25) Vitamin D - Clinical Insight
- (48:19) Back to Basics - the 6 Guiding Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
Did you find today’s episode helpful?
If you enjoy today’s conversation please click here to leave a review for Optimal - The Podcast.
Get notified when a new episode comes out by subscribing to Optimal - The Podcast on your favorite podcast app!
Education is the most effective way to make change. Help others get the information they need by sharing this episode!