Optimal The Podcast Episode 8 - Blood Biomarkers and Risk Factors for COVID-19 and its Comorbidities
Welcome to episode 8 of "Optimal - The Podcast". In this episode of Optimal, we’re diving back into COVID-19 a year after our first discussions to see where things stand.
Dr. Dicken and Beth will also talk about the comorbidities, the risk factors, as well as how medical practitioners, nutritionists Naturopathic Physicians, and integrative medicine providers, can help uncover and identify weaknesses in their patients’ systems using blood chemistry analysis to diminish the risk of having an adverse outcome when they are infected by COVID-19.
Join Dr. Dicken and Beth Ellen DiLugio in this episode as they talk about how to use blood chemistry analysis to reduce the risk of comorbidities associated with COVID-19 and dietary recommendations to consider before and during a COVID-19 infection.
- April 2021 COVID-19 updates
- Food choices and lifestyle factors that you can control to decrease the risk of an adverse outcome if you have a COVID-19 infection
- The components of an unhealthy diet
- The components of a healthy diet
- Biomarkers to monitor in every patient to minimize their risk of an adverse outcome to COVID-19
- An in-depth review of 3 nutrient biomarkers - Vitamin C, D, and Zinc
- How to deal with COVID-19 and its comorbidities
Did you find today’s episode helpful?
If you enjoy today’s conversation, please click here to leave a review for Optimal - The Podcast.
Get notified when a new episode comes out by subscribing to Optimal - The Podcast on your favorite podcast app!
Education is the most effective way to make a change. Help others get the information they need by sharing this episode!